giovedì 29 settembre 2011

Scarpe // Louboutin A/I 2011-2012: le più belle della linea secondo Fashion Victim





Christian Louboutin aggiorna la sua collezione autunno inverno 2011-2012 con modelli straordinari come sempre. Oggi vogliamo mostrarvi i nostri preferiti!

Le pumps Bambou le nostre preferite! in suede, allegre e perfette per l'inverno!



Le meravigliose 1EN8, sandali pensati come sempre in tante varianti con cinturino alla caviglia che trasforma il modello in mary jane.
I sandali Volpi, con tacco alto ben 15 cm, con plateau di 2.5 cm pensati in satin color avorio con punta peep-toe, un modello elegante e molto chic!
Le 8 Mignons di Christian Louboutin, uno dei modelli più eccentrici e stravaganti della sua collezione autunno inverno 2011-2012, eppure già diverse celebrity sono state immortalate mentre le indossavano!
Christian Louboutin inserisce nella sua collezione autunno inverno 2011-2012 nuovi modelli delle Daffodile e Daffy, scarpe amatissime dalle celebrity utilizzando nuovi colori e materiali per l'inverno come il suede.


Per le amanti dei tacchi altissimi, uno dei modelli più belli di stivali dalla sua collezione autunno inverno 2011-2012: i Metaliboot


Le Bibi, dècolletès platform con vertiginoso tacco alto ben 14 cm 
Ancora tacchi altissimi nella collezione che Christian Louboutin, ecco le decolletee Metallip
Rifatevi gli occhi...






15 commenti:

  1. fab shoes

    xx

    http://theparallelmagazine.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Insomma,c'è anche di meglio.. Tutti fissati su sto Louboutin mah!

    Giulia

    RispondiElimina
  3. Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and
    I was curious about your situation; many of us have developed some nice methods and we are looking to exchange techniques with other folks, why not shoot
    me an email if interested.

    my homepage :: Christian Louboutin

    RispondiElimina
  4. Right here is the perfect website for anybody who wants to find out
    about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that
    I really would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on
    a subject that's been discussed for years. Great stuff, just wonderful!

    My webpage ... Christian louboutin

    RispondiElimina
  5. This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something
    which helped me. Thank you!

    Look into my web site: louboutin heels

    RispondiElimina
  6. A person necessarily assist to make critically articles I might state.

    That is the first time I frequented your web page and
    thus far? I surprised with the research you made to create this particular
    submit amazing. Wonderful process!

    my blog post: red bottom shoe

    RispondiElimina
  7. I was curious if you ever thought of changing the
    structure of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people
    could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2
    pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

    Also visit my web blog :: Christian Louboutin Replica

    RispondiElimina
  8. I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this blog on regular basis to take updated from newest information.

    Also visit my web-site cheap red bottom shoes

    RispondiElimina
  9. Greetings! I've been following your website for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent work!

    my blog - louboutin replica

    RispondiElimina
  10. Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace
    group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    My weblog; Louboutin outlet

    RispondiElimina
  11. Fantastic goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're
    just extremely magnificent. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is really a great site.

    Here is my web site :: Christian Louboutin sale

    RispondiElimina
  12. I for all time emailed this weblog post page to all my contacts,
    for the reason that if like to read it afterward my friends will too.


    Here is my blog post :: Louboutin Shoes Sale

    RispondiElimina
  13. Hi would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing? I've loaded your
    blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a fair price?
    Many thanks, I appreciate it!

    my homepage; Christian Louboutin Outlet

    RispondiElimina
  14. I'm not able to view this web site properly on saffari I think there's a
    downside

    my web blog; having trouble getting pregnant at 40

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...